- I get to tell everyone about the hope and salvation I have found in Jesus, and have a front row seat to see God change people’s lives.
- I get the privilege of preaching God’s word to his people.
- I get to spend every day seeking Jesus and doing my best to do what he says.
- I get to meet and enjoy relationships with all kinds of people from all different ages, races, places, and walks of life.
- I have a church community that genuinely loves my family and me.
- I have the peace of mind knowing that if any hardship or tragedy may strike me or my family, my church family would be there for us.
- There is no better accountability system for sin than knowing that everyone in the church and the community is watching how I live.
- I actually get paid to do ministry so that I can focus on it full-time.
- God uses my imperfect efforts to accomplish his perfect mission.
- I am investing my life in the only thing that will last forever.
And for those of you who are not clergy, what should pastors be more thankful for?
Taken from ProPreacher website via Twitter